Applicant Tracking System Features
The job market has shifted with unemployment at an all-time low, which indicates the search for qualified applicants is very competitive. Employers, in this type of job market, need to attract the best candidates faster by making it easy to fill out an job application, send in their resume and other pertinent documentation. This requires an applicant tracking system (ATS) with features that automate each step of the recruitment and hiring process.
With hundreds of applicant tracking systems (ATS) on the market, it can be confusing and downright overwhelming to choose the right ATS features. Most tracking systems feature basic features that every recruiter or hiring manager needs and then adds unique features to grab your attention. Instead of picking out features, it is more important to look at your recruitment process and think about how you want to streamline your hiring process. Take a moment and consider the functions that are used 100% of the time by your human resource users (director, recruiters, hiring managers, team members) for your recruitment process. List what is the most important and go from there.
Avoid These Three Pitfalls with Recruiterbox
Recruiterbox, with over 2000 customers, is a web-based applicant tracking system solution has successfully built a recruitment software that captures the most used ATS features. Designed for small to medium-sized businesses, Recruiterbox is a simple, easy-to-use, automated applicant tracking software that can be customized and tailored-made for your recruiting functions, including job postings, application process, resume management, interview scheduling, hiring, and onboard process.
Avoid three (3) of the pitfalls some companies make when selecting an applicant tracking system:
- Your next ATS solution should allow you to customize application process forms and customize each step of the recruitment process. Today’s job seekers use smartphones to look for job openings, and want quick results, so avoid application processes that are cumbersome. Keep application and questionnaire forms simple without complex, drawn out procedures.
- Your ATS solution must offer careers site management that seamlessly posts your jobs to the right networks with career site integrations. If thousands of new jobs are posted everyday, how do you rise above all the competition to attract the best candidates? Make it easy for job searchers to find the open positions with job boards, search engine syndication, careers-pages, and social media sites.
- Social recruiting and employee referral programs are a must to attract good candidates. A majority, close to 80%, of job seekers today use social media in their job search. The ATS software you choose must have the capability for job searchers to access search engine sites and social media sites, like LinkedIn, Facebook, Google, etc. A good employee referral program helps save your company money and can attract the right people, referred by other employees.
Why Recruiterbox? They have all the applicant tracking system features you need to customize each stage of your recruiting process and reach the job seekers of today. You will love the following features:
- Resume Management – automation of candidate profiles; sorting by keywords; download resumes from different sources
- Applicant Tracking – know where each candidate is in the hiring process
- Careers Site Management – post jobs once – update to all different sources like job boards, website, search engines, careers-pages, social media, and more
- Collaborative Recruiting – communicate with everyone on your HR team at the same time
- Recruitment Automation – create email templates for notification to candidates, receive alerts for interview scheduling, etc
- Sourcing Candidates – free search engine syndication like Indeed, SimplyHired, Glassdoor, ApplyIQ, and Recruit.net and job sharing with social media sites
- Interview Collaborative Scheduling – shared calendars save time in the interview process
- Reports – EEOC, source, applicants, and more
- Classified Hiring Information
- Best of all, RecruiterBox has one, affordable annual price with all-inclusive features. Plans is transparent with no hidden costs. No surprises of additional fees.
Recruiterbox is one of the top applicant tracking systems that has features that will power your recruitment process. Try your 14-day free trial today. No credit card is required.