Candidate Management Software
Human Resource (HR) recruiters, hiring managers, or talent acquisition members, need to know at one glance where every candidate is in the hiring process. Losing a candidate in the paper shuffle of resumes, applications, and questionnaires can cost you an interview. Job seekers today, count on companies to follow-up with them at every step of the recruitment process. Businesses with an efficient candidate management software for job postings, application process, resume management, and scheduling interviews, come out on top by providing the best candidate experience.
How do you go about keeping potential applicants in the loop of your hiring process? First, you want an applicant tracking system (ATS) solution that meets all your HR recruitment process needs. Since most small to medium-sized companies have different needs, it is essential to have an ATS solution that can be customized and changed within the software. Recruiterbox has what you need. For example, if want a simple, one page application with different fields instead of the normal fields of generic applications, you can change them. You can also make the fields mandatory or optional for candidates to fill out.
Why Use Recruiterbox?
Recruiterbox provides a cloud, web-based applicant tracking system solution for all your recruiting software needs. For example, when you have 50 applicants for the same job opening, it is humanly impossible to remember where each applicant is in the hiring process. Which resumes and applications have been reviewed? Have they been screened and evaluated for the first phase of the interview process? Instead of relying on your memory, Recruiterbox simplifies the recruitment process, so you instantly know where each candidate is, and what has been done, in the recruiting process.
With Recruiterbox, when opening the candidates management section, it is plainly visible what job the candidate is applying for, which stage of the hiring process they’re in, pending interviews, and which HR team member is assigned to them. Just think of the hours of time you save by not having to make lists and shuffle through mounds of paperwork. Recruiterbox ATS software helps you identify where in your recruiting process you may have a problem or a gap in consistency. Perhaps candidates are automatically chosen for an interview, but you notice in the workflow that it takes two extra days for the interview scheduling process to begin. By identifying these types of problems early, you can avoid bottlenecks in the hiring process, while optimizing your workflow.
Recruiterbox has an ATS software that will manage all your candidates with the following features:
- Resume Management – automation of candidate resumes, applications, and profiles; sorted by keywords/phrases; download resumes from different sources
- Applicant Tracking – candidate tracking at one glance anywhere in talent pools
- Careers Site Management – post jobs and update to different sources like website, job boards, careers-pages, search engines, and social media sites
- Collaborative Recruiting – communicate with everyone on your HR hiring team at the same time – no one is left in the dark
- Recruitment Automation – create notifications/alerts, create email templates, and auto archive candidate profiles
- Sourcing Candidates – job sharing with social media like LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google, plus free search engine syndication with Indeed, SimplyHired, Glassdoor, ApplyIQ, and Recruit.net
- Interview Scheduling – shared calendars allow for easy interview scheduling
- Reporting Section – EEOC reporting, source, applicants, and data reports
- Classified Hiring Information – private conversations, private openings, and private fields
- Best of all, pricing is transparent and affordable for RecruiterBox. All features are included for one annual price. No hidden costs. No surprises!
RecruiterBox is rated as one of the top ATS or recruitment software with features that will energize your candidate relationship management. Try your 14-day free trial, or sign up for a live demo below.