Applicant Tracking System
The prediction of a job market increasing in hiring volume leaves many small to medium-sized companies competing for new hires. To stay competitive, companies must be able to automate and streamline their recruiting process with a viable applicant tracking system (ATS) solution. Now is the right time to implement a modern, digital-age, web-based ATS software, to attract the best candidates.
A suitable ATS software is designed to help you manage every step of the recruiting process, from job posting, recruitment, application, resume management, interviews, to hire – all while delivering professional results. With an ATS software, your organization’s recruitment process is automated and centralized with all the candidates information available to all HR team members or hiring managers. Recruitment automation helps you sort through resumes/applications with keywords and phrases, to quickly find good candidates for the job.
Which ATS is Right For You?
With hundreds of Human Resource (HR) applicant tracking systems out there, how does an employer find one that is worth investing in?
Recruiterbox is a web-based, applicant tracking system that has the power to overhaul your entire recruitment process into a productive, efficient, and profitable business. No more endless stacks of job descriptions, job applicant resumes, applications, questionnaires, background checks, and samples of work. Recruiterbox streamlines the information received from applicants, from different sources, automatically into a candidate profile, eliminating the need to review each document. All job seeker information is in a centralized location for all team members to access throughout the hiring process.
Why Recruiterbox? Customize each stage of the recruitment process to suit your HR hiring process, including application, questionnaires, procedures, interview schedules, notifications, and more.
RecruiterBox has just the ATS and recruiting software to help your company grow. Over 2000 companies trust RecruiterBox to help them accomplish their HR hiring goals by filling their job openings.
You will love Recruiterbox ATS systems features, which include:
- An easy-to-use, web-based ATS and recruitment software, customized for your hiring process from beginning to end
- Post jobs once – updates automatically distribute to websites, careers-pages, job boards, search engine sites, social media sites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Google, and other social recruiting sites
- Resume Management – automated resume screening sorting by keywords or phrases, and automated candidate profiles for faster scheduling of interviews
- Applicant Tracking and Interview Scheduling
- Collaborative Recruiting and Recruitment Automation
- Reports and Classified Hiring Information
- Candidate experience for specific jobs is professional and supported
- One, affordable, annual price. No hidden costs or installation fees
From parsing resumes for applicant information, tracking each applicant, to interview scheduling – Recruiterbox has the features to streamline your recruitment process and be productive. Sign up for your free live demo below.