Employment Application Software
Do you look at your work area and see endless stacks of employment applications or are you still working with an inhouse applicant tracking system that is outdated? The recent trend indicates that 80% of job seekers are using their smartphones to do their job searches on social media or search engines. With the low unemployment rate, applicants have a higher-than-usual number of jobs to choose from, which makes the job market very competitive. In order for companies to attract the best talent, they need to be working with an updated and comprehensive employment application software.
The challenge, with hundreds of online employment application softwares out there, is choosing the one that best fits your human resources (HR) needs to streamline your recruitment process. Job seekers are looking for a simple, easy-to-use application process. If it is too cumbersome, they will go elsewhere. Working with an applicant tracking system (ATS) that allows for customization of the application, questionnaire, and other employment documents, is crucial for attracting the right candidates.
Why Choose Recruiterbox?
Recruiterbox is a web-based, automated applicant tracking system (ATS) or online application software that allows for customization of each step of the recruitment and hiring process. This emerging trend of HR technology is designed for small to mid-sized businesses who want to automate their recruiting process. This makes recruiters and hiring manager’s jobs much easier, faster, and much more efficient. An automated job application process helps to attract the best candidates making your job openings and company more desirable and professional.
With Recruiterbox, your hiring needs are unique, so your application forms should be too. Here are just a few of the benefits:
- Easy to create question fields for the information you need from applicants
- Change your application form to create an easy and simplified version (complex forms cause applicants to drop-out)
- Question fields can be made mandatory or optional for applicants to fill-out
- Customize a simple questionnaire form about each job opening
- Eliminate boring, generic application forms that collect too much information
Once you receive a multitude of applications and resumes for your job openings, Recruiterbox will automatically create candidate profiles, where you can ask for the best candidates with simple keywords or phrases. Can you imagine the hours of time you will save by not having to review each one? Recruiterbox chooses the best candidate from the applicant pool and then you are ready for the interview scheduling process.
Recruiterbox was listed as one of the best applicant tracking systems or online application process softwares for small business in July 2017, in an article of Business News Daily. In their review, Recruiterbox was one of the favorite ATS solutions and was considered affordable and easy-to-use, where features could be customized to meet company requirements.
Why try RecruitebBox? Here are more features that you will love:
- Streamlined recruitment process from beginning to end
- Resume Management – collect from different sources to automated selection
- Career Site Management – customized employment application forms, mobile friendly career pages, and openings API
- Recruitment – easily post jobs to website, job boards, careers-page, search engine syndications like Indeed, SimplyHired, Glassdoor, ApplyIQ, and Recruit.net; plus social media sites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Google, etc.
- Applicant tracking – all HR team members know where each applicant is in the recruitment process
- Automated resume screening, pre-qualification, and candidate profiles for faster scheduling of interviews
- Collaborative Recruitment – HR hiring team can share notes, evaluations, set-up interviews, assign and delegate tasks and more
- Candidate experience enhanced with quick service, improving the potential for new hires
- Reports – EEOC, applicant tracking, source reports, etc
- Classified Hiring Information
- Recruiterbox has one, affordable annual price suited to your budget; no hidden costs or installation fees. No surprises!
Don’t get left behind. Recruiterbox offers an ATS solution that will revolutionize how your HR recruitment process is done. Go ahead and try your 14-day free trial and experience the difference. No credit card is required to give it a try. You’re also able to sign up for a free live demo below.