Employment Application Software
Do you suffer from endless stacks of employment applications or are you still working with an outdated applicant tracking system? 80% of job seekers use their smartphones to do job searches on social media and search engines. In order for companies to attract top talent, they need an updated and comprehensive employment application software. Don’t get left behind. Recruiterbox offers an ATS solution that will revolutionize how your HR recruitment process is done. Sign up for your live demo today!
Make the Right Choice
With hundreds of online employment application software on the market, it can be difficult to choose the one that best fits your human resources (HR) needs to streamline your recruitment process. Job seekers are looking for a simple, easy-to-use application process. If it is too cumbersome, they will go elsewhere. Working with an applicant tracking system (ATS) that allows for customization of the application, questionnaire, and other employment documents is crucial for attracting the right candidates.
Why Choose Recruiterbox?
Recruiterbox is a web-based, automated applicant tracking system (ATS) or online application software that allows for customization of each step of the recruitment and hiring process. This makes recruiters and hiring manager’s jobs much easier, faster, and much more efficient. An automated job application process helps attract the best candidates making your job openings and company more desirable and professional.
Unique Hiring Needs
With Recruiterbox, your hiring needs are unique, so your application forms should be too. Here are just a few of the benefits:
- Easy to create question fields for the information you need from applicants
- Change your application form to create an easy and simplified version (complex forms cause applicants to drop-out)
- Question fields can be made mandatory or optional for applicants to fill-out
- Customize a simple questionnaire form about each job opening
- Eliminate boring, generic application forms that collect too much information
Automatic Candidate Profiles
Once you receive a multitude of applications and resumes for your job openings, Recruiterbox will automatically create candidate profiles, where you can ask for the best candidates with simple keywords or phrases. Can you imagine the hours of time you will save by not having to review each one? Recruiterbox chooses the best candidate from the applicant pool and then you are ready for the interview scheduling process.
The Best Choice
Recruiterbox was listed as one of the best applicant tracking systems or online application process software for small business in July 2017, in an article of Business News Daily. In their review, Recruiterbox was considered affordable and easy-to-use, where features could be customized to meet company requirements.
Why try Recruiterbox?
Here are more features that you will love:
- Streamlined recruitment process from beginning to end
- Resume Management – collect from different sources to automated selection
- Career Site Management – customized employment application forms, mobile-friendly career pages, and openings API
- Recruitment – easily post jobs to your website, job boards, careers-page, search engine syndications like Indeed, SimplyHired, Glassdoor, ApplyIQ, and Recruit.net; plus social media sites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Google, etc.
- Applicant tracking – all HR team members know where each applicant is in the recruitment process
- Automated resume screening, pre-qualification, and candidate profiles for faster scheduling of interviews
- Collaborative Recruitment – HR hiring team can share notes, evaluations, set-up interviews, assign and delegate tasks and more
- Candidate experience enhanced with quick service, improving the potential for new hires
- Reports – EEOC, applicant tracking, source reports, etc
- Classified Hiring Information
- Recruiterbox has one, affordable annual price suited to your budget; no hidden costs or installation fees. No surprises!