How Does Recruiterbox Help Manage Your Hiring Pipeline?
We designed Recruiterbox to be flexible and mindful of the differences in interviewing processes. Recruiterbox ensures all your candidates are captured and tracked, your interview processes work precisely the way you want them to and everyone on your team collaborates seamlessly. Here’s how:
- Source candidates from multiple channels in one centralized system.
- Recruiterbox creates an unique email address for every role that you can use in job postings. Any application who uses it will automatically be added as a candidate in Recruiterbox.
- External recruiting agencies can send applicants directly to your Recruiterbox account and receive notifications as the status changes.
- Set up an internal dashboard to accept referrals from your employees and keep them updated on the application status.
- Include any number of stages for your openings. Configure your workflows exactly as you prefer.
- Customize workflows for every job opening. We understand every role you are hiring for is different so you can create an unique interview process or just copy a workflow from another job.
- Assign owners to stages. Notifications help the owners move candidates through the hiring process.
“Every role can have it’s own pipeline - tuned to finding the best”
- Configure evaluation templates that your interviewers complete after meeting with a candidate.
- Make hire/no-hire decisions after comparing the feedback from all interviewers.
- Get hiring managers and interviewers to share feedback without requiring them to create an account.
- Training-free recruiting software. Consistently voted the most intuitive recruiting software.
- Assign tasks and to-dos to your colleagues (or even yourself) to efficiently hire for every role.
- Share notes with interviewers and review feedback, all in one dashboard.
- Granular roles and permissions, so the right team members have access to the right openings, candidates and actions.